Juicy Couture is a glamorous, irreverent and fun lifestyle brand for the decidedly fashionable, bringing West Coast style and attitude to girls all over the world. Embracing its Los Angeles heritage, Juicy discovers the couture in the every day, and delivers an element of surprise in all of its designs. Offering fashion forward ready to wear and its celebrated, trend setting track collection, Juicy is a contemporary luxury brand, creatively directed by Jamie Mizrahi.
SEE JUICY COUTURE ON THE CATWALK ON SUNDAY 25 FEBRUARY
5 things to know about Juicy Couture…
1. Pamela Skaist-Levy and Gela Nash-Taylor founded Juicy Couture in 1997 with $200, and swiftly built the business into a billion-dollar empire.
2. The duo exited the brand in 2010, and Juicy began to dip below the fashion radar – but it came back with a bang in September when new creative director and stylist to the stars Jamie Mizrahi launched her debut collection.
3. Mizrahi’s custom Juicy velour pieces have already been worn Katy Perry (in baby pink) and Dakota Fanning (in burgundy).
4. Paris Hilton, original Juicy poster girl, approves of the brand’s new incarnation; she hosted the September after-party in a custom lemon yellow two-piece.
5. Mizrahi is a longtime Juicy girl, too. “Juicy created this fantasy,” she told Vogue, of growing up with Juicy in her wardrobe. “It was like a fairy tale, and those are the same feelings I have for it today.”