1. Her clothes have been worn by Alicia Vikander, Taylor Swift and Solange Knowles.
2. She apprenticed for Alexander McQueen, John Galliano and Zac Posen in New York before joining London label Rodnik as head designer.
3. Her studio is housed in a former Victorian bank in Limehouse that she has restored to its original features.
4. All Edeline Lee pieces are made by hand in England from luxurious Italian, French and Swiss fabrics.
5. “Take as many internships as you can,” she says. “It’s the only real way to learn.”