1. Founded by Anna-Christin Haas, Sola Harrison, Carolyn Hodler and Katherine Holmgren, Galvan was born of a shared frustration: a distinct lack of clean, modern, cool eveningwear options that didn’t break the bank.
2. The four friends set up shop in 2014. “With Galvan, we aimed to create eveningwear that women like us would actually want to buy.”
3. Everything is produced in London, where the brand is based. “We did a trial run with a factory abroad… Disaster! Since then we have produced entirely locally, in London-based factories where we can check quality control ourselves every week.”
4. Galvan’s best-selling product is the magic corset jumpsuit. “It makes every figure look sensational” – as Gemma Arterton and Sienna Miller can attest.
5. The girls get through Fashion Week thanks to power naps — “10 minutes is all we need”.
Galvan will be on the London Fashion Week Festival catwalk on Thursday 21st September.